WELCOME TO YOUR
- You only accept rides that are convenient to you, using our online ride scheduler. There is never a requirement to take any rides, nor even a minimum number.
- You are only responsible for your time, fuel and vehicle costs for a ride. Any out-of-pocket costs like parking are the rider's responsibility.
- You must be an adult driver (18 years or older) and undergo an initial background check at no cost to you.
- Your miles driven are fully tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. We are a federally registered charity (EIN 82-5406919).
- Younger adults still in school can earn service hours.
- Online application: you or a friend or family member can complete the application online by clicking on this link [COMING SOON]
- Paper application: download and print the application, fill it out, and send it to us by mail at SCGF, PO Box 64, Great Falls, VA 22066. Or scan your completed application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us: at (703) 586-9696 and leave a message expressing your interest in becoming a volunteer. We will return your call and take your application information over the phone.